Mexican Official Standards (NOMs) Function Specific Training 2019 – English
The NOMS Specific Function Training Program is a professionally narrated training program developed by Currie Associates. This all-inclusive NOMS training curriculum provides everything necessary to comply with the requirements of SCT for Chapter 8 of Title IV of ground transportation of hazardous materials and wastes. The examples and test questions will help you document the qualification of hazardous materials employees as required by the SCT. •
- Regulatory framework of SCT transport.
- Regulation of land transport of hazardous materials and waste.
- NOMS for the transport of dangerous goods
- Consequences of non-compliance
- SCT and STPS training requirements.
- Classification • Table of hazardous materials.
- Marking and labeling
- Risk posters
- Shipping documents
- Emergency response
- Load / segregation
- Limited quantities
- Security awareness
The course is fully animated and narrated and includes a final evaluation of the students to verify the comprehension of the presented material. Students will receive a certificate after passing the exam.
Run Time for Course: 2:05:00